Frequently Asked Questions
What are your opening hours?
6:00 am to 11:00 pm 365 days a year.
Are your laundromats open on public holidays?
Yes, we are open 365 days a year.
Do you offer free WiFi?
Yes. Login details can be found above the seating areas in all of our laundromats.
How much does it cost to use your machines?
Please visit our pricing page. We have a range of small to extra large washers and dryers to suit all of your laundry needs, and our eco-friendly detergent is included in our pricing, and dispenses automatically.
What is the capacity of your machines?
- Washers; 10kg Double load, 15kg Triple load & 20kg Quadruple load.
- Dryers; 14kg Triple load & 20kg Quadruple load.
How long does it take to wash and dry a load of laundry?
Washing takes between 24 minutes to 28 minutes depending on the cycle chosen. Drying takes 36 minutes.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We are a cashless premium self-service laundromat. We do accept credit and debit cards, mobile payments, and in app payments.
Do you provide detergent?
Yes, detergent is included in the price and automatically dispensed with every wash. Our detergent is a premium plant-based liquid detergent which is GECA certified.
Do you have a loyalty program?
Yes, with just a few taps on your phone to set up your account, you can quickly and easily earn rewards at any of our laundromat locations. The best part? Once you’ve completed $80 worth of washes or dries, you’ll receive $8 back in your account on us! It’s our way of saying thank you for choosing laundrlab. We guarantee it will make your laundry routine not only efficient but also economical.
What do you mean by premium self-serve laundry?
Premium talks to the entire experience you will have as a laundrlab customer. From brand new machines, spotless facilities, and complimentary detergent to comfortable seating, free wi-fi and music you will always feel special and respected on every visit.
What makes you more sustainable than other laundromats?
- We provide complimentary plant-based detergent that’s better for you and the environment. Our detergent also improves the longevity of your textiles, helps protect our precious water system, and reduces the number of single use plastics.
- Our locations have state-of-the-art washers and dryers that use less water and electricity to take care of your weekly load.
- Each washer is equipped with a microfibre filter that catch all of the plastic particles washing off your textiles.
- Each locations has method general waste and mixed recycling bins, so your rubbish is sorted and cared for in a responsible manner.